[Coral-List] 82 coral species listing

Ellen Prager pragere at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 10 17:22:01 EDT 2012

Gene

Interesting idea.

Just got back from the British Virgin Islands.
While overfishing is clearly an issue there, it was wonderful to see a
surprising amount of A. palmata and A. cervicornis growing - clearly
coming back and looking healthy for now!!!
Some nice clusters of Diadema as well....

Dr. Ellen Prager
Earth2Ocean, Inc
Author 2011 book, Sex, Drugs, and Sea Slime: The Ocean's Oddest
Creatures and Why They Matter