[Coral-List] 82 coral species listing

Dale W Griffin dgriffin at usgs.gov
Wed Jul 11 12:35:19 EDT 2012

Ouch......Shinnfluenza strikes again.........I think CVS or Walgreens
sells the vaccine.............I would say that someone who initiated and
sustained an annual photographic record of multiple coral sites in the
Florida Keys over a 52 year period has a better grasp on the plagues of
that ecosystem than most........seeding of these corals at various sites
around Florida (Tortugas, Fort Lauderdale, Vero Beach, and a numerous
sites through out the Keys) may shed some light on things.......so I
second Gene's idea.....

"Everybody is ignorant, just on different subjects"
                                           Will Rogers

Dale W. Griffin, Ph.D., MSPH
Environmental/Public Health Microbiologist
United States Geological Survey
2639 North Monroe Street, Suite A-200
Tallahassee, FL 32303
Office phone # - 850-553-3675
Laboratory phone # - 850-553-3659
USGS Tallahassee main office # - 850-553-3640
Fax # - 850-553-3641
Cell # 850-274-3566
email - dgriffin at usgs.gov