[Coral-List] Vessel grounding stabilization and coral relocation

Greg Challenger gchallenger at msn.com
Thu Jul 12 10:32:54 EDT 2012

I wouldn't worry about the engineer.  If corals were present at the site prior to the grounding, cement is stronger than the limestone.  Ive used cement in about 40 groundings without a problem (or an engineer),  although the engineer could tell you if you need to stabilize large pieces at all given depth and significant wave height

Greg Challenger

Sent from my iPhone