[Coral-List] Science and advocacy

Roger Griffis roger.b.griffis at noaa.gov
Wed Jul 18 17:20:03 EDT 2012

I would like to concur with these comments - I think the coral-list
team has done a great job providing forum that is fair and in fact not
driven by any particular interests.

Gene I believe you owe this effort an apology

Sent from my iPhone

Roger Griffis
Climate Change Coordinator
NOAA Fisheries Service