[Coral-List] 82 coral species listing

Pedro H. Rodríguez phernanrod at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 19 12:20:07 EDT 2012

I second Roger's point: an apology is in order, or at least evidence that coral-list has been "taken over" by advocacy. The list publishes posts on all coral-reef related subjects, from "pure" science to educational campaigns on anthropogenic impacts. I can't find any justification for this conspiracy theory, except maybe an attempt to receive attention.

Pedro