[Coral-List] Molluscs 2012

Shane Penny shane.penny at cdu.edu.au
Mon Jun 4 02:05:19 EDT 2012

Molluscs 2012
St Mary's College, University of Melbourne

3-6 December 2012

Abstract submission for Molluscs 2012 is now open, and you are invited to
submit an abstract for an oral or poster presentation.

The Symposia for oral presentations are:

	1. Molecular Markers and Barcoding
	2. Threatened and Endangered Molluscs
	3. Molluscs and Molecules
	4. Molluscs and Climate Change
	5. General Symposium

Submissions closes 15 October 2012

REGISTRATION
The Organising Commitee invites you to take advantage of Earlybird
Registration prices and register for Molluscs 2012 conference being held
at St Mary's College, University of Melbourne Campus, from 3-6 December
2012.

All Registration information can be found on our website:
http://www.molluscsociety.org/. We recommend you read the Registration
Information  and Registration Fees pages.

If you want to take advantage of the on-site accommodation at St Mary's
College, it is to be booked and paid for together with your Registration.
Check the Accommodation listing for information on the room availability.

Two Workshops are being held on the previous weekend at Queenscliff
laboratories. Registration for these is included on the Registration pages
- places are limited, so register to secure your place.

We look forward to welcoming you to Molluscs 2012 in Melbourne in December.
Sincerely,

Narelle Hall
RealEvents Pty Ltd
on behalf of the Molluscs 2012 Conference Organising Committee

Shane Penny
Coastal and Marine Ecology and Management
Research Institute for the Environment and Livelihoods
Charles Darwin University

t  +61 8 8999 2135  |  f  +61 8 8999 2002
e  shane.penny at cdu.edu.au  |  w  http://riel.cdu.edu.au