[Coral-List] ECOBIOBALL??

Sarah Frias-Torres sfrias_torres at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 18 14:13:10 EDT 2012

.... So it will be ok to throw golf balls into the ocean.
Completely against all the hard work we are doing to change people's behavior, so they don't throw trash into the ocean.
I would take all those ecobioball  claims with a grain of salt.
According to their web site, this company is based in Barcelona. My family there has never heard of this company, ever. Not even in the news.They've never been showcased in any of the major newspapers either. I find that interesting.
So I went ahead, contacted the company and asked them for written evidence of all the claims they are making.
I'll keep coral-list posted on any updates.
In the meantime, I'll repeat what I say to every golfer out there: "Don't lose your balls". (pun intended)

Sarah Frias-Torres, Ph.D. Schmidt Ocean Institute Postdoctoral FellowOcean Research & Conservation Association (ORCA) 1420 Seaway Drive, Fort Pierce, Florida 34949 USA Tel (772) 467-1600http://www.teamorca.orghttp://independent.academia.edu/SarahFriasTorres