[Coral-List] Unintended consequences of golf balls in the ocean RE: ECOBIOBALL

Sarah Frias-Torres sfrias_torres at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 25 15:39:27 EDT 2012

Talking about throwing golf balls into the ocean, I just remembered this one. Only 2.5 minutes. Worth watching until the end.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0u8KUgUqprw
Sarah Frias-Torres, Ph.D. Schmidt Ocean Institute Postdoctoral FellowOcean Research & Conservation Association (ORCA) 1420 Seaway Drive, Fort Pierce, Florida 34949 USA Tel (772) 467-1600http://www.teamorca.orghttp://independent.academia.edu/SarahFriasTorres