[Coral-List] SEAKEYS Project Terminated

Szmant, Alina szmanta at uncw.edu
Wed Mar 7 08:30:40 EST 2012

Dear Steve:

I don't agree with your characterization of the relationship between scientists and the media.  We get along just fine, depending on the person who is the scientist and the person who is the reporter.  Oil and water?  That is ridiculous!

Alina Szmant

Dr. Alina M. Szmant
Professor of Marine Biology
Center for Marine Science and Dept of Biology and Marine Biology
University of North Carolina Wilmington
5600 Marvin Moss Ln
Wilmington NC 28409 USA
tel:  910-962-2362  fax: 910-962-2410  cell: 910-200-3913
http://people.uncw.edu/szmanta