[Coral-List] update AGRRA reef training materials

Judith Lang jlang at riposi.net
Wed Mar 21 13:57:52 EDT 2012

Hello everyone,
Many thanks to all who sent comments on the recent release of our
coral and fish training materials.

Special kudos to Broward County's Lou Fisher who spotted an old photo
of Cladocora among the Oculina in the Coral Flash cards!  Our regrets
for the error.

In the process of deleting this "renegade," Ken Marks has substituted
some newer images, taken this past week, for a few of the other
species. The re-revised Coral Flash Cards have now been posted, and
are available for downloading along with the other materials at:
		http://www.agrra.org/method/trainingid.html

Regards,
Judy Lang
AGRRA Scientific Coordinator