[Coral-List] African proverb RE: Approaching game over

Sarah Frias-Torres sfrias_torres at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 23 10:21:40 EDT 2012

A colleague of mine just shared an African proverb. In view of the recent emails on this thread, I wanted to share it with you.
"If you think you're too small to make a difference, you haven't spent a night with a mosquito"

Sarah Frias-Torres, Ph.D. Schmidt Ocean Institute Postdoctoral FellowOcean Research & Conservation Association (ORCA) 1420 Seaway Drive, Fort Pierce, Florida 34949 USA Tel (772) 467-1600http://www.teamorca.orghttp://independent.academia.edu/SarahFriasTorres