[Coral-List] Palm Beach barrel sponge disease update

Douglas Fenner douglasfenner at yahoo.com
Thu May 10 15:09:24 EDT 2012

A sponge disease outbreak was recorded in Cozumel, Mexico as well, and a report posted on ReefBase.  Just search their publications and it should pop up.  Cheers,  Doug

   Gammill, E. R. and D. Fenner.  2005.  Disease Threatens Caribbean Sponges: Report
    and Identification Guide.  ReefBase (www.reefbase.org)