[Coral-List] Availability Funding for NOAA's Domestic Coral Reef Conservation Grant Program

Liz Fairey liz.fairey at noaa.gov
Thu Nov 1 10:25:21 EDT 2012

Dear Listers, Due to the impacts of Hurricane Sandy along the US east
coast, we have extended the application deadline for the Domestic
Coral Reef Conservation Grant competition.  The new application
deadline is Nov 15, 2012, 5:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time. Please search
the funding opportunity number, NOAA-NOS-OCRM-2013-2003459, on
www.grants.gov for additional information.  Best regards, Liz Fairey