[Coral-List] Goliath Grouper encounters

Steve Mussman sealab at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 7 09:50:42 EST 2012

   Not  to belabor the point, but Karl presented the real-life tone I was
   seeking.

   Looking back I cringe at many diving indiscretions, but I'm still learning
   and will strive to do better.

   To be truthful if that whale shark approaches me again in the wild I may
   well give in to my instincts, but with great care I assure you.

   Perhaps  I believe that isolated encounters in the wild are defensible
   because they are initiated to some extent on the animal's own terms.

   IMO it becomes more egregious when wildlife is either confined or otherwise
   unnaturally induced.

   (The previously posted links were inoperable):

   [1]http://www.georgiaaquarium.org/explore-the-aquarium/events-and-programs/s
   wim-with-whale-sharks.aspx

   [2]http://www.georgiaaquarium.org/explore-the-aquarium/events-and-programs/b
   elugainteractive.aspx