[Coral-List] Paper by Forrester et al. 2012 in BMS

Hernandez Edwin coral_giac at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 18 19:26:36 EDT 2012

Dear Listers.

Hola! I am having a very hard time trying to find out the following article by Graham Forrester et al. just published in the Bulletin of Marine Science. Our access to data bases at the University of Puerto Rico is pathetic and we can not access BMS from here. Does anyone know G. Forrester's email address or can kindly send me a pdf copy of this article? Many thanks in advance!

Evaluating Causes of Transplant Stress in Fragments of Acropora Palmata Used for Coral Reef Restoration
Authors: Forrester, Graham E.; Maynard, Amy; Schofield, Stephanie; Taylor, Kerianne
Source: Bulletin of Marine Science,  Volume 88, Number 4, October 2012
, pp. 1099-1113(15)

Cheers!

Edwin A. Hernández-Delgado, Ph.D.
Affiliate Researcher

University of Puerto Rico
Center for Applied Tropical Ecology and Conservation
Coral Reef Research Group
P.O. Box 23360
San Juan, Puerto Rico 00931-3360

Tel (787) 764-0000, x-2009