[Coral-List] Majuro coral petition

Dean Jacobson atolldino at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 18 23:20:34 EDT 2012

Listers:
In response to recent requests: I neglected to mention that this new, annoyingly "indirect" petition to reopen my original petition can be found using the same instructions I previously distributed, individually. I'd be delighted to repeat these instructions if you still need them, just reply to this message.

 At this point I don't now if it might be better to start over on another site, like change.org, but I have again contacted the website minders.  Thanks again!  And thanks to Jim for everything.

Dean Jacobson