[Coral-List] reporting [CO2] to the public

Szmant, Alina szmanta at uncw.edu
Thu Sep 13 15:21:00 EDT 2012

Great idea Bruce, especially if they present it as a graph going back to 1750.

Dr. Alina M. Szmant
Professor of Marine Biology
Center for Marine Science and Dept of Biology and Marine Biology
University of North Carolina Wilmington
5600 Marvin Moss Ln
Wilmington NC 28409 USA
tel:  910-962-2362  fax: 910-962-2410  cell: 910-200-3913
http://people.uncw.edu/szmanta