[Coral-List] Massive Coral Die Off in Kauai, Hawaii

Alan.e.strong alan.e.strong at noaa.gov
Thu Sep 27 10:49:32 EDT 2012

Kauai had record rainfall/runoff during March.  Is there a possible link
with what is being reported there and low salinity water??

Al

On 9/26/2012 6:52 PM, Melbourne Briscoe wrote:
> Did I miss a post somewhere? I see no relationship between this post and the
> from?

+++ PLEASE NOTE OUR NEW ADDRESS BELOW +++

**** <>< ******* <>< ******* <>< ******* <>< *******
Alan E. Strong, Ph.D.
NOAA Coral Reef Watch, Consultant
Strong Research, Inc., GST & IMSG
NOAA Coral Reef Watch Program
  e-mail: Alan.E.Strong at noaa.gov
url: coralreefwatch.noaa.gov

NOAA Center for Weather and Climate Prediction (NCWCP)
NESDIS/SOCD/CRW -- E/RA3 - Rm 3252
5830 University Research Ct.
College Park, MD 20740

PHONE:  301-683-3339  Cell: 410-490-6602

(301) 683-3300 - General SOCD phone number
(301) 683-3301 - SOCD Fax