[Coral-List] Massive Coral Die Off in Kauai, Hawaii

rnharag rnharag at uol.com.br
Thu Sep 27 12:58:35 EDT 2012

Dear Melbourne,

Sorry, but really it "Navy tests" are not here but in the links of the
e.mail.

Entering the various links of the subject: Massive Coral Die Off in Kauai,
Hawaii, I was worried about what was happening to the turtles and corals. I
read and follow all surveys submitted by Terry Lilley including site
http://hawaii-reef.com the "Coral disease found on outlying reef roi".

Sorry some oversight by not reference each item but the comments are totally
relevant to research with all the problems addressed by the site and the
subject of the e.mail: Massive......

Thanks,

Ricardo Haraguchi
ricardo at coralsurvival.com.br