[Coral-List] 7 Billion Question RE: What agency should list corals

Dean Jacobson atolldino at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 5 17:46:26 EDT 2013

Sarah and Coral Nation:

The  mother of all Facebook Coral pages you propose will, no doubt, have a series of galleries to show the good and the ugly, and I would like to contribute my coral disease series (and algal overgrowth images) which will show what sewage (septic leachate) does to a reef in Micronesia.  Once it gets rolling, we need a charismatic rep to appear on Colbert Nation!

Great idea!

Cheers,
Dean