[Coral-List] ENN Press Release

Alice Grainger alicetgrainger at gmail.com
Sat Apr 6 13:18:57 EDT 2013

Hello All,
Apologies for the delay in getting the press release out there.
I have hired a new PR and Communications Intern and she will be putting it
together.
She is currently compiling a draft that uses the Majuro story as the lead,
and touches on all the work being done on the 'front line' of coral reef
conservation, and mentions almost all of the stories you sent me.
She will let me know in the next day or so if she needs more info from you
on the stories she is outlining, and I will contact you one by one for that.
Thanks for your patience, and for sharing your work.
More soon.
Very best regards,
Alice Grainger

NGOpolis