[Coral-List] Computational Ecology

Chris Jeffrey - NOAA Affiliate chris.jeffrey at noaa.gov
Mon Apr 8 14:50:12 EDT 2013

Hi all

CSS-Dynamac (a government contracting firm) is currently advertising to
fill a full-time contract position for a Computational Ecologist at NOAA’s
National Centers for Coastal Ocean Science (Biogeography Branch), which is
located in Silver Spring, MD.  A detailed description of the position is
available online at https://jobs-consolidatedsafety.icims.com/jobs/1486/job..
Please circulate within your organization and to anyone whom you think may
be a prospective applicant for the position. In addition, I am happy to
discuss the position informally (via telephone or email), so prospective
candidates can contact me directly with questions  about the position.

Sincerely

Christopher F.G. Jeffrey, Ph.D

Project Manager, Scientific Programs

CSS-Dynamac (www.css-dynamac.com)

+++++

Marine Spatial Ecologist

NOAA National Ocean Service NCCOS | CCMA | Biogeography Branch

1305 East-West Hwy, SSMC-4, #9213, N/SCI-1

Silver Spring, MD 20910-3281

301.713.3028 x-134 (Tel) 301.713.4384 (Fax)

http://ccma.nos.noaa.gov/about/biogeography/