[Coral-List] Lion fish question

Szmant, Alina szmanta at uncw.edu
Tue Apr 23 11:05:19 EDT 2013

Unfortunately, trigger fishes are considered great eating so they are pretty much fished out too on Caribbean reefs.

Dr. Alina M. Szmant
Professor of Marine Biology
Center for Marine Science and Dept of Biology and Marine Biology
University of North Carolina Wilmington
5600 Marvin Moss Ln
Wilmington NC 28409 USA
tel:  910-962-2362  fax: 910-962-2410  cell: 910-200-3913
http://people.uncw.edu/szmanta