[Coral-List] Reef Conservation UK Conference 2013

Rebecca Short Rebecca.Short at zsl.org
Thu Aug 29 04:47:24 EDT 2013

Hello all,

We are pleased to announce details of the 2013 Reef Conservation UK conference to be held at ZSL, Regent's Park, London on the 7th December 2013.

As ever, the meeting will strive to bring together a multi-disciplinary group and facilitate discussion and sharing of knowledge on global reef conservation initiatives, advances and needs. It is consequently expected to be an excellent networking opportunity and, now in its 16th year a chance to continue to forge effective partnerships and collaborations.

A day of presentations will be interspersed with poster sessions and rounded off with a drinks reception in the ZSL London Zoo aquarium.

All interested parties are invited to submit a title and abstract (max. 300 words) for an oral presentation or poster to rcuk at zsl.org<mailto:rcuk at zsl.org> by  19th October. Please see the website for more details at www.zsl.org/rcuk<http://www.zsl.org/rcuk>.

Online registration will follow shortly at the same web address. We will update you when this is available but the registration deadline will be 29th November and conference costs will be £30 for students and £35 for all others, to include refreshments, lunch and the drinks reception.

As the RCUK initiative evolves we are constantly striving to update our ability to facilitate communication, year round. As such we would like to invite you and your colleagues to join the new RCUK google group at https://groups.google.com/d/forum/rcuk. This we hope will allow the UK community of interested organisations and individuals to share discussions from and apart from the annual conference, and allow us to update you on future events. Please sign up and join in!

This year we will also be sending out updates and information via twitter. We will hash tag all relevant tweets with #RCUK2013 and hope all fellow tweeters will do the same.

Please circulate to your networks and we hope to see you all in December!

Many thanks and feel free to get in touch should you have any questions,

Rebecca

On behalf of the RCUK committee

Rebecca Short
Marine & Freshwater Programme Co-ordinator

Conservation Programmes
Zoological Society of London
Regent's Park
London
NW1 4RY
0207 449 6480

rebecca.short at zsl.org<mailto:rebecca.short at zsl.org>
Skype: rebecca.short86
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/rebecca-short/40/9/965
www.zsl.org<http://www.zsl.org/>
www.facebook.com/ZSLMarineAndfreshwaterconservation<http://www.facebook.com/ZSLMarineAndfreshwaterconservation>

ZOOLOGICAL SOCIETY OF LONDON
LIVING CONSERVATION

Registered Charity in England and Wales no. 208728

The Zoological Society of London is incorporated by Royal Charter
Principal Office England. Company Number RC000749
Registered address:
Regent's Park, London, England NW1 4RY
Registered Charity in England and Wales no. 208728

This e-mail has been sent in confidence to the named addressee(s).
If you are not the intended recipient, you must not disclose or distribute
it in any form, and you are asked to contact the sender immediately.
Views or opinions expressed in this communication may not be those
of The Zoological Society of London and, therefore, The Zoological
Society of London does not accept legal responsibility for the contents
of this message. The recipient(s) must be aware that e-mail is not a
secure communication medium and that the contents of this mail may
have been altered by a third party in transit.
If you have any issues regarding this mail please contact:
administrator at zsl.org.