[Coral-List] A student of Univ. of Stanford seeking for advice on flow impact on coral colonies

Georgina Bustamante gbustamante09 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 2 16:02:00 EST 2013

Lianna,

I am forwarding your message to Coral List.

I am sure you will get the help you need from many of the thousands of
scientists that are members of this network, many of them applying their
results to improve marine protected area management.

Yours is an important research question, now that coral reef “restorers” via
coral transplantation are thriving at a fast pace.

Regards,

Georgina

Georgina Bustamante, Ph.D.
Coordinator

Caribbean  Marine Protected Area Management (CaMPAM) Network and Forum
The UNEP-CEP capacity building program for MPA managers and stakeholders

GCFI Board of Directors (www.gcfi.org)

Hollywood, Florida, USA
Tel./fax (request) +1 (954) 963-3626
Mobile +1 (305) 297-6995
emails:  <mailto:gbustamante09 at gmail.com> gbustamante09 at gmail.com;
<mailto:gbustamante at gcfi.org> gbustamante at gcfi.org; campam at gcfi.org
skype: yoyibustamante

CaMPAM web site:  <http://campam.gcfi.org/campam.php>
http://campam.gcfi.org/campam.php

To subscribe or unsubscribe to CaMPAM list, go to (Para suscribirse o
cancelar su subscripción de la Red de Internet CaMPAM, vaya a)
<http://gcfi.org/Forms/CAMPAMLSubscribeEng.php>
http://gcfi.org/Forms/CAMPAMLSubscribeEng.php

To send a message to CaMPAM List, send it to (Para enviar un mensaje a
CaMPAM List, envíelo a)  <mailto:campam-l at listserv.gcfi.org>
campam-l at listserv.gcfi.org
 To access CaMPAM List archive go to
<http://listserv.gcfi.org/SCRIPTS/WA-GCFI.EXE?A0=CAMPAM-L>