[Coral-List] New blog post: 13 amazing things scientists discovered about sharks in 2013

David Shiffman david.shiffman at gmail.com
Sat Dec 28 12:09:01 EST 2013

Hello, all, and happy holidays!

I've written a new blog post entitled "13 amazing things scientists
discovered about sharks in 2013". The post can be found here:

http://www.southernfriedscience.com/?p=16267

As always, I value feedback from the conservation and scientific
communities, so please feel free to comment on the post.

The scientists whose work is profiled here have been notified and many will
be checking the comments, so if you have questions for them, please feel
free to ask.

Please share with interested colleagues.

--

*David Shiffman*
*Ph.D. Student, Research Assistant,*

[image: RJD]

*e: *david.shiffman at gmail.com | *p: *412.915.2309
*a: *4600 Rickenbacker Cswy, Miami, Florida, 33149
*t: *@WhySharksMatter <http://twitter.com/#!/WhySharksMatter> | *b: *Southern
Fried Science Blog <http://www.southernfriedscience.com/>