[Coral-List] 3rd APCRS 2014 in Taiwan - reminder

shashank Keshavmurthy iamshanky15 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 30 04:35:33 EST 2013

Dear Coral-Listers

A very happy and successful new year in advance to all of you out there!

This mail is to remind you that the abstract submission deadline for the 3rd Asia Pacific Coral Reef Symposium to be held in June 2014 in Taiwan is January 15, 2014. Please mark your calendars if you haven't done so already.

Here are the other deadlines;
1. Early bird registration: before Feb. 15, 2014.
2. Advance registration: before Mar. 31, 2014.

Also, please watch the other space such as student awards and student competition, which might have some more additions.

I want to again remind you to submit your abstracts to the mini-symposium

Mini-symposium 16 – Phenomics of coral-holobioint interactions with perturbed environments

Chairs: Shashank Keshavmurthy (Academia Sinica, Taiwan), Garmin Hsu (Academia Sinica and National Taiwan University, Taiwan) and Tsz Yan Ng (The Chinese University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong)

If you have any questions, please contact -  shashank at gate.sinica.edu.tw

hope to see many of you in Taiwan!!

sincerely
shashank
Whether our efforts are, or not, favored by life, let us be able to say, when we come near the great goal,I have done what I could - Louis Pasteur

Role of Infinitely Small in Nature is Infinitely Large - Louis Pasteur
Keshavmurthy Shashank
Post Doctoral Research
 Fellow, Dr. Chen's lab
Biodiversity Research Center, Academia Sinica (RCBAS)
128 Academia Road Sec. 2, Nankang
Taipei 115 Taiwan.
Alt. E-mail: shashank at gate.sinica.edu.tw, coralresearch at mac.com