[Coral-List] Feb. 4 - Deadline for 42nd BEM Abstracts and Early Registration !

Daniel Gleason dgleason at georgiasouthern.edu
Sat Feb 2 09:01:36 EST 2013

Greetings,
Just a reminder that the deadline for abstract submission and early
registration for the 42nd Benthic Ecology Meeting at the Hyatt Regency in
Savannah, GA is Feb. 4, 2013 (that's end of the day on Monday!). You can
access the registration and abstract submission information here:
http://ceps.georgiasouthern.edu/conted/beminfo.html. If you register before
the end of the day on Feb. 4 you will save a whopping $50! You are
guaranteed to enjoy the meeting and your visit to Savannah so register now!

At this point the room block we had at the Hyatt is virtually full, but not
to fear, here is a link to a map of the Savannah historic district:
http://access-savannah.com/maphistoric.htm. The Hyatt is #33 on this map
and other hotels are denoted with magenta boxes. Savannah is a very
walkable city in the historic district so if you book a hotel from
Broughton St. north and east of Martin Luther King Blvd. you should have *at
most* an 8-10 block walk to get back and forth from the Hyatt. None of the
hotels listed on this map are dumps so you should be o.k. in any of them.
Whatever you do, DO NOT DELAY in making a room reservation!
Sign up now so we can make the 42nd BEM a great expewrience for you!
Cheers,
Danny Gleason

Daniel Gleason
Department of Biology