[Coral-List] New book and DVD series - Coral Reefs and Climate Change

Angela Dean a.dean at uq.edu.au
Thu Feb 7 19:21:04 EST 2013

Dear listers

CoralWatch would like to announce that we have just released the second edition of our book "Coral Reefs and Climate Change - the Guide for Education and Awareness".

This book is beautifully illustrated and aims to bring coral reef science to students and general public.   It is 262 pages and has chapters on oceanography, coral reef biology and ecology, climate change and approaches to conservation.

Our educational DVD series was also recently released - this contains 22 short videos (3-8 minutes each) covering key topics from the book, and incorporates interviews with scientists and animated diagrams to bring the science to life.  These products are available alone, combined, or as part of a reef education package.

Here is a link to the current book order form.  We will include 2012 prices until the end of February.
http://coralwatch.org/c/document_library/get_file?uuid=fdbfc738-114f-451b-986b-4b843b9e709b&groupId=10136

CoralWatch is a non-profit organisation, based at The University of Queensland.  CoralWatch integrates volunteer monitoring of coral bleaching with education about coral reef conservation.  For more information about CoralWatch activities or other products, email info at coralwatch.org or visit our website www.coralwatch.org

Cheers
Angela

Dr Angela Dean I Project Manager I CoralWatch I The University of Queensland l Phone: +61 7 3365 3127 l Fax +61 7 3346 6301 l Email a.dean at uq.edu.au<mailto:a.dean at uq.edu.au>