[Coral-List] Coral Reef Internship Little Cayman
manager at reefresearch.org
Wed Feb 20 14:15:08 EST 2013
The Central Caribbean Marine Institute (CCMI), a US non-profit organization, UK and Cayman Islands charity, has openings in our‘Coral Reef Internship in Marine Ecology and Conservation program’ for students who want to excel in Coral Reef scienceand develop hands-on skills in Research, Marine Ecology and Conservation.
Applications close March 1st for this unique opportunity to:
- be a part of solving real-life conservation issues
- conduct field research alongside leading Scientists
- develop an individual research project
- gain course credit in Marine Ecology and Conservation (4 course credits Rutgers Univ. Inst. of Marine & Coastal Sci.)
- and gain diving / snorkelling experience for research on one the Caribbean’s top ranked coral reefs.
Course dates: Saturday 29th June – Tuesday July 16th
Location: Little Cayman Research Centre, Little Cayman Island, Cayman Islands, Caribbean
To apply go to http://www.reefresearch.org/ccmi_website/edufield/edufield_02.htm.
Or contact hmurray at reefresearch.org for more information
More information about the Coral-List