[Coral-List] Effective communications tools?

RainbowWarriorsInternational southern_caribbean at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 10 16:23:31 EST 2013

Ah, this article by Chapin is still so valid nowadays, although increasingly federated networks of NGOs are replacing individual NGOs.

Though the shape of things to come is: http://www.worldwewant2015.org/Post2015HLP.

Communications are now seen as a collective effort reached on the basis of consensus shaped common objectives.

Milton Ponson, President
Rainbow Warriors Core Foundation
(Rainbow Warriors International)
Tel. +297 568 5908
PO Box 1154, Oranjestad
Aruba, Dutch Caribbean
Email: southern_caribbean at yahoo.com
http://www.rainbowwarriors.net

To unite humanity in a global society dedicated to a sustainable way of life