[Coral-List] sport fishing restrictions - suggestions

Nicole Cernohorsky niki4c at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 07:47:49 EST 2013

Hello,

I have been asked to give thoughts and advise on recreational fishing
policy/regulations in Lakshadweep Islands in the Indian Ocean.

I am wondering if anyone could share their experience with sports-fishing
management
or direct me to important papers I should read when consulting recreational
fishing restrictions... the pros and cons of catch and release...etc.

If anyone knows of perhaps any Pacific islands that have successfully
managed this type of fishery, I would be very grateful if you let me know.

Thank you.

Nicole Cernohorsky