[Coral-List] sport fishing restrictions - suggestions

Alice Grainger alicetgrainger at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 12:29:48 EST 2013

Dear All,
I know this is slightly off-topic, but involving sport fishermen in
conservation and monitoring efforts (tagging, data collection etc) can be
extremely useful. This involvement also engages sport-fishers who may feel
marginalised or targeted by the conservation community.
I wonder if something like this kind of stakeholder engagement could ever
be built into legislation.
Very best,
Alice