[Coral-List] Better link to liofish article(s)

Osmar Luiz osmarluizjr at gmail.com
Mon Jul 1 21:08:25 EDT 2013

Dear Listers,

Please allow me to take advantage of this lionfish thread to announce a newly published paper evaluating the potential for the lionfish invasion in the South Atlantic. The article is Open Access and thus can be downloaded directly from MEPS website:

http://www.int-res.com/abstracts/meps/v485

kind regards
Osmar

---------------------------