[Coral-List] Coral species identification guide

Marine Gouezo marine.gouezo at hotmail.fr
Thu Jul 18 09:16:50 EDT 2013

Hi everyone,

I am momentarily doing some coral species identification work part of a
coral restoration project in South-West Madagascar for the NGO ReefDoctor. I
was wondering if anyone could advise me on and/or share a scleractinian
coral species identification guide, if possible specific to the Western
Indian Ocean; or if not, a species guide of the genus Acropora.

I already have access to the three "Corals of the World" books by Jen Veron.

Thank you very much for your help and collaboration

Sincerely,

Marine Gouezo

Marine Gouezo
Master in Marine Conservation
Science Officer
ReefDoctor NGO, Ifaty, Madagascar

Skype username: marine.gouezo

Please, consider the environment before printing this email