[Coral-List] Tweets from the Society for Conservation Biology

David Shiffman david.shiffman at gmail.com
Mon Jul 29 16:17:06 EDT 2013

Hello, everyone! The Society for Conservation Biology's International
Congress for Conservation Biology just concluded in Baltimore. I was one of
many attendees who live-tweeted the meeting, sharing important updates from
the presentations in real time via twitter.

I've Storify-ed (organized into a format that you can read even if you're
not on twitter) tweets from the marine conservation talks, as well as the
student networking workshop and the symposium on marine protected areas. I
encourage you to read them if you're interested in the latest marine
conservation research. I'm happy to answer any questions about the process
of live-tweeting.

Student networking workshop tweets:
http://www.southernfriedscience.com/?p=15219

Marine protected areas symposium:
http://www.southernfriedscience.com/?p=15215

Marine conservation talks: http://www.southernfriedscience.com/?p=15223

Thanks for reading!

Sincerely,

--

*David Shiffman*
*Ph.D. Student, Research Assistant,*

[image: RJD]

*e: *david.shiffman at gmail.com | *p: *412.915.2309
*a: *4600 Rickenbacker Cswy, Miami, Florida, 33149
*t: *@WhySharksMatter <http://twitter.com/#!/WhySharksMatter> | *b: *Southern
Fried Science Blog <http://www.southernfriedscience.com/>