[Coral-List] Second Notice Coral Identification Workshop, Murdoch University, Perth AUSTRALIA

Russell Kelley russellkelley at mac.com
Tue Jun 4 23:33:21 EDT 2013

Good day coral interested person!

There are still a few places available for the coral identification workshop to be held at Murdoch University, Perth, Australia, on the 9th -10th of July, 2013.

The 2013 Perth Coral Finder Workshop benefits from completely revised desktop resources / exercises spawned by our recent workshops in Bali and Fiji. The workshop also includes a practical summary of recent molecular research driven changes to coral taxonomy - an essential update to anyone working professionally with coral identification.

If you are interested in attending please contact me for a flyer with further details.

Please forward this email to anyone you know who would be interested in coral ID training or a refresher course.

Kind regards

Russell Kelley

Russell Kelley
Writer, project manager, science communication consultant.
Author: Indo Pacific Coral Finder

www.russellkelley.info
www.byoguides.com
www.coralhub.info

Int. + 61 (0) 7  47804380 ph.
Int. + (0) 419 716730 mob.
P.O. Box 1859, Townsville, 4810, AUSTRALIA
ABN 66208215206
GMT + 10 hours
Email: russellkelley at mac.com
Skype: wireruss

Program Director
Coral Identification Capacity Building Program

Adjunct Senior Lecturer
School of Marine & Tropical Biology
James Cook University