[Coral-List] Carmabi annual report - Manicina areolata distribution

William Precht william.precht at gmail.com
Tue Jun 11 15:04:38 EDT 2013

I appeal to all coral scientists working on species from the Caribbean to
get their hands on a copy of

Zlatarski, V. N. and N. M. Estalella. 1982. Les Scléractiniaires de Cuba.
Editions de l’Académie

Bulgare des Sciences, Sofia, Bulgaria. 453 p.

While now a little dated - this treatise is spectacular.  It is especially
useful when used in conjunction with the most popular coral ID books and
websites.

I photocopied my personal copy from the University of Miami library years
ago and it was worth every dime!

Bill Precht

Miami, FL