[Coral-List] Photos of reefs in (northern - central) Cook Islands

Patricia Warner p.warner1859 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 13 18:43:36 EDT 2013

Dear Listers,

My colleagues and I are interested in reefs of the central - northern Cook
Islands, particularly of Penrhyn/ Tongareva atoll. We are trying to assess
the presence/ absence of certain acroporid corals in that area and would
appreciate any information, personal observations, photos or otherwise,
that might help us in this endeavor. If anyone has been to the reefs in
those areas and has photos that they would be willing to share with us,
please contact me at p.warner1859 at gmail.com.

Cheers,

Patricia
--