[Coral-List] Info on occurrence of tropical fishes in temperate habitats: Norther Brazil and Southeast Africa

William Figueira will.figueira at sydney.edu.au
Tue Mar 5 19:17:32 EST 2013

Hi all,

I'm looking for any information on the occurrence of tropical fishes in temperate latitudes along the coasts of Brazil and Southeast Africa. I've found a few publications so far but wanted to see if there were more that I'm missing or perhaps any grey or unpublished literature on this that anyone was aware of?  Any help is appreciated  Thanks.

Regards,
Will

DR WILL FIGUEIRA | Senior Lecturer
School of Biological Sciences: Celebrating 50 Years

Room 107 Edgeworth David Building A11
THE UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY
T +61 2 9351 2039  | F +61 2 9351 6713
E will.figueira at sydney.edu.au<mailto:will.figueira at sydney.edu.au>  W  http://sydney.edu.au<http://sydney.edu.au/science>
107 Edgeworth David Building A11| The University of Sydney | NSW | 2006