[Coral-List] Unite to save the planet! An online network for the conservation and development sector

Alice Grainger alicetgrainger at gmail.com
Mon Mar 11 09:23:07 EDT 2013

Hello All,
Thanks so much for your interest in NGOPOLIS.
i have been asked by a few users to provide information about a couple fo
the specific feature of the site and how they might be useful to you.

For this comunity, I imagine that you might make use of the Group
functions. In the Group profiles you can:
- Create DATA TABLES that be added to by other group members
- Upload files, such as phto ID of migratory species (Manta, Whale, Whale
shark ID etc) that can be shared or used as references.
- Create open or closed discussion groups

You can also use your profile to upload files (PDFs, Word Docs, Exel, or
images) that other users can download (or not!).
I hope this helps!
Please let me know if you have anyother questions. It is exciting to see
user numbers growing.
Very best wishes to you all,
lice