[Coral-List] Opportunity for free PRESS RELEASE disribution from ENN for a worthy environmental story

Alice Grainger alicetgrainger at gmail.com
Wed Mar 27 13:41:58 EDT 2013

  Hello Coral listers,

 I have a credit with ENN to submit a press release that will be
distributed to over 4000 news channels. I am looking for an under-reported
news story from the coral reef conservation sector.

  Please get in touch if you have an environmental story that needs more
publicity, I have copy writing experience and am happy to write the
release  but will of course allow whoever provides the story and
information with the power of veto should  they be unhappy with the content
for any reason.

 I look forward to hearing from you!

Many thanks,
Alice