[Coral-List] mollusc ID

Patti Nicoll pnicoll at smhall.org
Thu May 9 15:57:27 EDT 2013

I have 125 gallon saltwater aquarium in my classroom. I received some live rock from Florida last fall and am still finding new things. I have several species of gastropods that I have not identified. I believe one to be a Star Astrea and know that I have some sort of chiton, but that is about as far as I have been able to determine. I would love some help identifying these and have attached a link with some photos. There is text with approximate sizes attached to each photo, if you click on them individually.

https://plus.google.com/photos/106307276991585292578/albums/5873795933012721121?authkey=CLTrk_CXkcK4bw

Thank you,

Patti Nicoll