[Coral-List] Alert Diver Article on proposed coral listing

Ulf Erlingsson ceo at lindorm.com
Mon May 13 21:04:59 EDT 2013

Carbonic acid comes from CO2 and in Europe all new cars now have to be declared as to how much CO2 they emit per kilometer.

However, I think the OP's point was that if acidification is a bigger issue than temperature, then the debate should focus on acidification and not on temperature.

Having said that, I think the point about running out of fossil fuel is very valid, and I can't understand why the public opinion seems so oblivious to that threat.

Ulf Erlingsson