[Coral-List] Underwater paper?

Judith Lang jlang at riposi.net
Wed May 15 13:45:33 EDT 2013

Hello Malin,
The AGRRA program uses DuraCopy Waterproof Laser Paper #6511, now marketed as Rite in The Rain #6511 DuraCopy Paper.

In our experience, this cellulose product is superior to plastic-based underwater papers, and the price has remained stable for the last 15 years at least.

It can be purchased online from several suppliers in the US for about $62 for 100, US letter-size (8.5 inches x 11 inches) sheets.

Judy Lang
AGRRA Scientific Coordinator