[Coral-List] [Coral-list] Underwater paper

Christopher Rillahan crillahan at umassd.edu
Fri May 17 09:31:56 EDT 2013

I have used both the rite in the rain and the duracopy papers. I would strongly recommend the Duracopy, we go through ~300-400 sheets of this stuff a year. The standard rite in the rain starts to breakdown after 30+ minutes of being very wet. The Duracopy is more resilient and rugged. I have used it for underwater surveys and currently with commercial fishermen to measure fish (on the actual paper). It won't disintegrate, rip or rub off.

I hope this help.

Chris

Christopher Rillahan
Technical Associate - Fisheries
School for Marine Science and Technology
University of Massachusetts Dartmouth
706 South Rodney French Boulevard, New Bedford MA 02744
Tel.(508) 910-6323 or (978)360 -3550, Email: crillahan at umassd.edu