[Coral-List] underwater paper (Juergen Herler)

Juergen Herler juergen.herler at univie.ac.at
Fri May 17 15:05:36 EDT 2013

Hi Malin!

For writing under water with a pencil, I suggest to use the Avery
Zweckform weatherproof film (article nr. 3487). You can also print on it
with a laser printer (e.g. for printing an empty table on it and fill in
the data with a pencil - the latter can be erased if you want to erase
data ...). I have been using the Zweckform film for a long time, also
because it already comes in A4 and can be taped to any slate and be
removed again easily.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Avery-Zweckform-3487-Weatherproof-Processable/dp/B0002S4NUS

The paper thickness is 0.13 mm, not 13 mm as the amazon-site says.

Cheers
Juergen

--
<°))))><