[Coral-List] coral reef baselines survey

John Bruno jbruno at unc.edu
Wed May 22 11:16:28 EDT 2013

Dear friends and colleagues,

I am writing to ask for your help on a project by taking an easy, 6 question survey about what you think is "natural" on coral reefs in terms of coral and macroalgal cover.

Iv'e been fascinated by this question for a number of years - both what IS natural and what we perceive to be natural.

To take the survey, go here: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/S7MS2J7

It should only take a minute or two.  The views of our senior colleagues (Mike, Tom, Gene, Alina, Dennis, Judy, Billy, etc) are especially important.

One randomly chosen participant will receive a free copy of the forthcoming book "Marine Community Ecology and Conservation" (Bertness et al. 2013, Sinauer Press)

I really appreciate your help on this and I'll make the results public immediately.

Cheers,

JB