[Coral-List] coral reef baselines survey

Bruno, John jbruno at unc.edu
Wed May 22 14:49:40 EDT 2013

Hi everyone, Thank you to the 50 people that have already taken the survey!

I just added a new question / box to add your name / email for the drawing.  If you want to enter that, you can go back and just add that info to a new survey, but dont answer the other questions (that you answered initially) so that you choices don't get double counted.

To take the survey, go here: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/S7MS2J7

Several people have asked if they can substitute a "liquid prize" for the book.  Being reef scientists, that seems more appropriate, so yes!

And sorry about failing to initially sort out how people would add their info to participate in the prize drawing.  This is my first social survey:)

JB