[Coral-List] 27 year old data on Caribbean reefs

Esther Peters estherpeters at verizon.net
Sat May 25 17:05:21 EDT 2013

You are to be commended, Clive et al., for persevering to get the
availability of these data published! How will we know where we are
going if we don't know where we have been? There is still much to be
learned from "old" data sets and specimens, something we all need to
remember...

Esther Peters, Ph.D.
George Mason University